Sunday, May 26, 2013

graduation

A few weeks ago one of my former students, Taylor, came by my school to give me a graduation invitation. She had written a note in the invitation saying that she remembered me saying (when she was in 4th grade!) I would come to her graduation if I was invited. Taylor also wrote that I was still her favorite teacher! So of course I had to go watch her graduate! I was very honored that she took the time to invite me and very honored that she still says I am her favorite teacher!
 
Graduation was this past Friday night. I always think it is neat to watch the kids that I taught graduate. Its fun to see how they have grown up!
 
the hat toss
 
 
Taylor and me after graduation. She is such a cutie!
 
I love being a teacher and knowing that I have touched one life makes it much more rewarding. I wish all my former students the best in life!
 
Thanks Taylor for inviting me!
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe