Friday, May 30, 2014

some favorites on friday

Here are some things I have been loving lately...


I love, love, love the new Lobstah Roll print from Lilly for summer. I can't wait to wear this print all summer! 

Delia dress


I can't wait to see Hadley and Harper in these cute shifts. 

My favorite summer show started Wednesday.

I saw these tassel necklaces on Instagram last week and I have been thinking about them ever since. I think they are adorable.  I'm trying to decided if I need one of them in my life. I'm not sure if I can pull this look off! It's from a place called Furbish Studio and they are in Raleigh.



This picture was my throwback Thursday yesterday. It cracks me up! I have a fear of  water and this picture proves that I have always been a little scared. And am I wearing white flats in red clay mud?!?!  

xoxo


2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe