Sunday, January 3, 2016

December


The month of December is always a busy month! 


I started the month by traveling to Augusta to share the news that a Lilly store was opening there. We wanted to be there for the Holiday Open House in the center where the store will be located. I also shared the news that I would be moving to Augusta to be the store manager with all my friends and family. I am beyond thrilled to have this opportunity. It is truly my Lilly Dream Job!


Eleanor and I had a great time meeting the people of Augusta. They were so nice and welcoming! I can't wait to get to know everyone better and share my love of Lilly with Augusta! 


We had our second annual Christmas/Holiday party for Palm Village Asheville. We had a blast sitting around the fire and chatting! My co-worker, Suzanne, was a fabulous hostess. 


Alex and I celebrated the last night of Hanukkah at Ruth's Chris! We just had to take a picture in front of the Christmas tree to remember this fun night! 

There are some things I miss about teaching. One of those things is my sweet and precious friend Amber! We taught third grade together several years ago and we became friends quickly! She is now teaching kindergarten and I asked her if I could volunteer during her Christmas craft day. Amber was so nice to let me come. I had a blast. 

I went out one night and hung out with co-workers, Suzanne and Alex! I will miss these girls when I move to Augusta. 

I got to spend some time with Kyndal! She loves dinosaurs and puzzles and we had a great time putting this puzzle together.

My first name is Mary and I am named after my Mamaw Mary. I thought it would be cute to have a picture with Mary, Mary, Me! 

Just because he is a cutie...baby Corn! 

Classic Christmas picture with the cousins

And the two M's of the family

It took all month but I did get to go visit with the girls. We were just having fun shopping around Bed, Bath, and Beyond. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe