Thursday, January 21, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 3

Is it just me or is January just flying by? Thank goodness! January is my least favorite month! 

day 15
 I love my Palm Village family!
Leslie wouldn't stop making noises and using funny voices! She is pretty funny and we couldn't stop laughing at her.

Day 16
 We had a "get fit in the new year" event at the shop.

day 17
I decided I would paint some furniture before I move. After several recommendations Mom and I got some Annie Sloan chalk paint. It has been so easy to paint and use. I can't wait to find more pieces to paint.

day 18
Some of my old school friends (and one favorite student) got together for dinner. This is just a few of the people that made NCE sweet! They surprised me with rolls of toilet paper. I thought that was a great gift! I will need that when I move. I am not sure if they thought it would be funny but I thought it was pretty fabulous! Ha!
(Check out the blond girl in the back photo bombing the picture! I guess she thought she was pretty funny and original!)

day 19
I spent the day at Palm Village Knoxville working with this awesome girl, KT. She is the assistant manager at the Knoxville store. The day went by so quickly and we were sad when we had to close! 

The Knoxville store has some cute dressing rooms!

day 20
It finally snowed! I have been waiting for it to snow all winter. I am happy I saw some snow before I move. Apparently it doesn't snow much in Augusta!

day 21
My Sunday afternoon project from day 17 is finally complete! I can't wait to put this in my new place in Augusta! 

I can't wait to see what week four has in store. I am traveling next week for work and we are preparing for a BIG snow storm! See you then! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe