Thursday, January 7, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 1


In 2014 I took a picture everyday. It was tough but I have enjoyed looking back on those pictures from the year. And I kind of missed having a picture a day. 

One day I was listening to the radio and they were interviewing Marilu Henner. I'm not sure if you know this little fact about her but she remembers everyday of her life. She has an amazing memory. She said one way to increase the normal brain and memory is to take a picture everyday and to look back on those pictures. Studies show that this will help increase your memory and help you remember that day in your life. While I was listening to that interview I decided I was going to take my picture of the day. 

Now that I have that out of the way I can share the first week of pictures from 2016!

Day One
I spent the first day of the year with Hadley and Harper. I had to leave on New Years Day for home but I am happy I spent some time with the girls on this day.  

Day Two
New Year, New Erin Condren Life Planner. 
I have been using an EC planner for the past five years. So of course I had to get one for 2016. The hardest decision is picking what to put on the the cover. I love this picture from the first day of Kindergarten so it was a natural choice to pick it for my cover.

Day Three
I had to go to bed early so I could be at Palm Village Asheville at 8 am for the big sale! 

Day Four
One my former and favorite students came to visit me at work on the Lilly sale day! I love this sweet girl and her mama so much! Thanks for dropping by and visiting. 

Day Five
Lesa (the Palm Village Knoxville manager) and her friend Jacqueline visited Asheville for a fun girls getaway. Alex and I joined them for dinner at one of our favorites, Ruth's Chris! 

Day five extra pic! 
Lesa writes a blog too - My Life as a Mrs.  You should go check it out! 

Day Six
The sky was a perfect pink. I love how the trees look against the pink sky.

Day Seven
I created an Instagram account for Palm Village Augusta. If you are on Instagram you should go follow the store. 

Wow! I can't believe the first week of 2016 is over! I can't wait to see what week two has in store for #moeeveryday2016.  I am sure it will include some family, friends, and Lilly! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe