Sunday, January 17, 2016

#moeeveryday week 2


Week Two of 2016

day 8
Friday night coloring session with Hadley and Harper. I picked out a palm tree to color. Hadley told me that was a good choice because I have been to Palm Beach!

Harper's picture

Hadley's picture


day 9
Just a few of the cute guest at my going away party. We love our Lilly shifts! 

day 10

It was my last day with the girls at the "real" cabin and mountains.

Just a few extra pictures for day ten 

Hadley getting ready to smooch the horse! 

The girls were loaded up and ready to go home. 
I still cry a little when I have to leave the girls or when they leave me. 


day 11
I will remember this day as the day that I was late for a staff meeting at work. boo!

day 12
Maybe I will take up golf when I move to Augusta, especially if I can have pink golf clubs!

day 13
Looking for a place to live is tough and exhausting. I had to take pictures so I could remember what I had looked at. Every place started to look the same after a while!

Day 14
A few reminders of home for my new home!
#tarheel #soontobeageorgiapeach

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe