Monday, May 5, 2014

Easter and Birthday


 It doesn't happen very often but sometimes my birthday is the same day as Easter. It happened this year. I love Easter because it is a day to celebrate when Jesus rose from the grave and I love my birthday! So it was a special day!

I was very happy to be able to spend the day with some of my favorite people.
Harper during the egg hunt at church. 
I just love Harper's smile. 

Posing for my picture of the day.
My dress  here
The girl's dresses here


Jennifer made me a lemon curd cake and it was amazing! This is my favorite cake. I used to get it at Chelsea's Tea Room in Biltmore Village but it closed last year. Someone gave me the recipe and Jennifer made it for my birthday.  I have to say that my best friend is the best!

Enjoying Easter basket treats!



Mom, dad, and I gave the girls American Girl Bitty babies for their birthday. Hadley and Harper love playing baby so we thought this would be a good start in the American Girl world. I think they liked their gift! They played with them the rest of the day and even slept with them!

Easter Sunday was just the start of my Spring Break fun and birthday celebrating! 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe