Friday, May 23, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 19



Day 134
I had to vote for the local boy Caleb Johnson on American Idol! And her made it through. He even went on to win American Idol! Yay! 


Day 135
It was hippie day at school so a flower in my hair was needed. 

Day 136. 
Jennifer sent me this picture of the girls before their dance recital. I had to miss their recital this year because I was sick. I was so sad about it. When Jennifer told the girls I wouldn't be there, Hadley told Jennifer that she would come to the mountains and do her show for me! Harper wanted to know who was taking care of me. I love those precious girls! 

Day 137
I had to run by the Lilly store and I hung out with Alex for a little while. She look adorable in her Lilly beach pants and fish necklace. 
Alex's outfit - Sweater. Pantstank. necklace  

Day 138. 
I had a lazy Sunday afternoon. I was in my pj's by 3:30. Bronchitis has not been my friend. 

Day 139
The jewelry I wore for the day! 
Some of my Silpada favorites

Day 140
We had a baby shower at school for Baby Lincoln. I love giving gifts and was so happy to give this cute onesie to Sara. My talented friend Eleanor made it for me! 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe