Thursday, May 15, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 18

This is probably the most boring week I have had so far. I have been sick. I didn't go to Urgent Care till Sunday morning and I am mad at myself for not going sooner. Bronchitis is kicking my tail!I am hoping that I am on the mend. I need to get back to my routine!

 Day 127
I tried the socks with Vick's Vapor Rub on my feet trick to help my coughing. I did sleep but the socks came off my feet in the middle of the night. I hate sleeping with socks on my feet.

 Day 128
A friend gave me this super cute Lilly make-up bag! Thanks Karoline!

 Day 129
I stayed home from work on this day and I watched entirely too much QVC. It helps me sleep.

 Day 130
I have never coughed so much in my life. I have used 4 bags of cough drops!

 Day 131
Mother's Day
I spent the day in bed and my brother sent this picture to me. Dad and Ryan were taking a little ride on the golf cart.

 Day 132
The picture says it all.

Day 133
My view at the Pisgah Inn for my brother's birthday dinner. This is right before I went to the car because I was disturbing everyone in the restaurant with my coughing.

I am over the cough. Do you have any tricks for relief from coughing? Please share if you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe