Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekend fun.

Jennifer said she took the girls into a shoe store in her town to look for shoes and the girls found some shoes just like Moe's! So Hadley and Harper now have some sandals just like me! Hadley and Harper are always putting on my shoes and walking around when I visit. 


I looked for pictures of the girls wearing my jack Rogers sandals but I didn't find it.  I found these instead
Wearing all kinds of treasures from Aunt Moe's suitcase. 


Friday night I went with my friend Angie to her Sunday school class cookout. I was hanging out with my banking friends. 

Saturday was Lilly's Splash into Summer event. They had super fun gifts with purchase.  They had Chapstick, beach speakers for phones, beach towels in Lobstah Roll, water bottle, and a cooler. The gifts were so adorable and very tempting. 


This happened at church on Sunday morning.  My pastor was preaching about Faith and thinking outside the boat! Pastor Steve wanted to keep our attention! 


My sweet friend Kyndal plays with my iPad during the church service and this wild picture was on my camera roll. This is quite a look! 


Sunday was also National Tap Dance day. I found my first Tap dance recital picture and my last dance picture to post on Instagram and Facebook. Tap was always my favorite dance! 

I had school all day on Memorial Day so Jennifer sent this cute picture to me! Sweet smiles. 

What did you do for Memorial Day weekend? 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe