Monday, March 3, 2014

Disney Princess Weekend Day 1

An airport selfie! Mom and I were off to the happiest place on earth!

 Our first day at Disney was spent at the running expo. This is where Jennifer and I picked up our bibs and our shirts. Run Disney also has merchandise that can be purchased too. They only had one shirt for the 10K. I guess that is okay since most people were running the Princess Half.  The expo also has a lot of different vendors with neat things for runners. We spent a couple of hours looking at headbands, running shoes, earphones, and running clothes.

They also had big boards up with all the runners names.  
 I found my name on the 10K wall.

And we found Jennifer's name too!

 picking up our bibs 

 When I got my shirt it looked small. I wanted to try it on to make sure it fit. I really liked this shirt. I can't wait to wear it working out!


 Posing with the Enchanted 10K banner!

After the expo we went to dinner at Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian. I think this was one of the best meals I have ever had. I cleaned my plate! I highly recommend Narcoossee's! Mom and I got the Filet and Jennifer got chicken. They both loved their food too. 

Since Narcoossee's is right on the water across from the Magic Kingdom we were able to watch the Wishes fireworks show on their deck. You cannot beat Disney fireworks. They are so magical. 

This never gets old. 

Once the fireworks were over we headed to the Magic Kingdom to watch the Electric Night Parade. 


The week before we left to go to Disney, I signed up for fast passes for the parade using My Disney Experience app. This was nice. We didn't have to worry about finding the perfect place to watch the parade and waiting for a long time. 

Tinkerbell leads the parade! 

It had been a long day so we headed back to the room to get some rest. The next few days would be busy and exhausting! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe