Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Disney Princess Weekend Day 2


I see London,


I see France, 


I see Melissa's KT tape! 


We spent Friday at Epcot. I hadn't really spent time in Epcot on my last few trips to Disney so I was looking forward to exploring this park. Maybe I was tired or maybe I was just nervous about the race the next day but I didn't enjoy Epcot as much as I thought I would. I did enjoy riding Soarin and meeting Mickey and Minnie. 



It all started with a mouse.


We left the park early so Jennifer and I could rest and get in bed early for the Enchanted 10K. While we were waiting for our bus I decided to practice my Pure Barre moves. Doesn't everyone else do this? :)


 
My brother, Ryan and my dad came down on Friday to spend the weekend with us. While Jennifer and I rested Mom, Dad, and Ryan went to the Magic Kingdom! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe