Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Disney Princess Weekend Day 3

The Enchanted 10K was on day three of our Disney Princess weekend. Since Jennifer and I got up at 2:45 to run we decided that this day would be an easy day without a lot of park hopping!


Of course I had to wear my bling for the rest of the day. I wanted everyone to know why I was limping around the park. My hip was hurting and my legs were so tired! I was also so excited to wear shorts!

As soon as we were ready, we headed to the Magic Kingdom to meet up with my family and our friends Brooke and Jillian. 

Last summer when we went to Disney we ate at Be Our Guest. I knew that I wanted to eat there again. It is almost impossible to get dinner reservations so we settled for lunch.We got in line and waited for about 45 minutes to get in. This is the Grand Ballroom. It is so pretty. It even snows outside the windows!

The best part of the meal was my dessert! This is a strawberry cream cheese cupcake. I thought I deserved this yummy treat after my run. 

Jennifer and I were so tired and the Magic Kingdom was so crowded. We decided to go back to our hotel to take a nap. 

I wanted a picture of us with our medals in front of the castle.

As we walked around the park all the cast members congratulated us on our run! I think that made it just a little bit more special!

After our rest I got ready and headed to Epcot to meet Mom, Dad, and Ryan for dinner. We ate at the Corral Reef. You know, the restaurant that was in a Full House episode back in the 90s!

It was mainly seafood and I don't like seafood. And it is at an aquarium and I have a fear of aquariums. So this was not my favorite.

I took this selfie to send to a friend to show off my medal. Can you say I was proud of that medal?

My brother Ryan. 

That night I looked up the results the race. I was 3212!  

We went to bed pretty early that night. Brooke and Jillian were running the next morning so we wanted to cheer them on at their race!

I have decided that for my next Run Disney race that I will stay at the Grand Floridan and just chill at my hotel the day of the race. I have always wanted to stay at the Grand Floridan so this would be the best time since you do spend time in your room!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe