Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 11

Such a fun week! We celebrated my mom's birthday, Frozen came out on DVD, March Madness began, and it was Lunch at Lilly!

 Day 78
It was my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!

 Day 79
Let the madness begin!
Apparently I need spell check on my bracket. I spelled Florida wrong right in the middle of my bracket. But I spelled it correctly all the way to that point. It's pretty sad that I didn't even notice till a friend pointed it out to me! I am such a bad speller! Now Instragram knows I am one too.

 Day 80
A sweet kindergartner gave this picture to me at lunch. She told me it was of us holding hands. I love my job! 

 Day 81
I had a perfect Saturday! I took Pure Barre with one of my favorites, Lindsay, and I had sweet treats at Lunch at Lilly with Alex! 

 Day 82
My Sunday night...Haagen-dazs and Frozen. 
It was a pretty fabulous night!

I think that I am slightly obsessed with Frozen right now. It has become one of my favorite Disney movies. I watched it twice last weekend and I think I might watch it again this weekend. 

 Day 83
My new bulletin board in my classroom. It needs words. I asked for help and I got it. A friend suggested this..
What do you think?

Day 84
We had a snow day and today was my Saturday (I have school this Saturday). So I went to the Lilly store in Asheville to hang out with Lindsay! Lindsay is one of my favorite Pure Barre teachers and Lilly girls! I actually had a reason to go to Lilly but I do like hanging out there. It is my happy place! 

Here are some extra pictures from the week.

 My first graders made up riddles about animals last week. Can you guess what this animal is?

 The big picture of Alex and me. Isn't she adorable in her Lilly dress? 

 I went to Target on Saturday and read some books on the children's aisle. Jennifer had told me about this author, Nancy Tillman and her books. I read them and cried in the middle of Target. You should check her out. The pictures are beautiful and the messages are precious! 

 So sweet! Every child should feel this special! 

It was snowing and Alex and Lindsay were taking pictures in sundresses! It was fun watching! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe