Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 10

I can't believe that we have had 10 weeks in 2014!

Day 71
On Wednesdays we wear pink and Lilly!


Day 72
Five Guys being so close to Pure Barre probably defeats the purpose of my workout. I sure do love Five guys cheeseburgers!

Day 73
Schwa much fun at my reading workshop!

Day 74
I bought some new eyeshadow thanks to the referral of one of my Instagram and Barre friends! She is a professional make-up artist so I think she gives good advice on make-up!

Day 75
I got this sweet picture on Sunday morning from Harper!
She wanted to say "Good Morning!"

Day 76
My cousin Lyndsay is a tennis superstar in her hometown! I wish I lived closer so I could watch her play. (I think she gets all her talent from me!) This was in her local newspaper. I am so proud of her!

Day 77
I didn't realize I was flawed but I am so glad that Dove Chocolate told me it was okay! 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe