Sunday, March 2, 2014

#moeeveryday 2014 week 8

Day 50
The fortune I received at school on this day. I thought it was a good message going into Princess race weekend!

Day 51
I picked up my bib for the Enchanted 10K!
 
Day 52
Don't you practice your Pure Barre while waiting for the bus?
I was at Epcot and thought it was the perfect opportunity to practice my Barre!
Pure Barre Asheville even posted this on their Facebook page! They are the sweetest group of people! 

Day 53
I DID IT! 
I finished the race with a time of 1:20:08. I was super excited. I can't wait to share my experience with y'all!

Day 54
I watched these Princesses cross the finish line at the Disney Princess Half!
I am so proud of them!

Day 55
It was time to go home so Jennifer and I sported our Enchanted 10K tees for the trip home!

Day 56
I wore my new Prep Obsessed bling to school.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe