Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 8

 Day 57
So I totally want to wear my Enchanted 10K race medal instead of my work ID. 
Princess Problems

 Day 58
The newest addition to my arm party! Cinderella!

 Day 59
Beep Beep Lilly Jeep
The Lilly Jeep was visiting Palm Village in Asheville and I couldn't resist the chance to go and have my picture made with it. I know, I have a slight obsession. I had to take 2 pictures for this day with my favorite Lilly girls! This is Alex...love her!

 Day 59
Beep Beep! 
This is Lindsay and Baby S! Lindsay is one of my favorite Pure Barre instructors and Lilly girls! Double the love for her!
 
 Day 60
I finally finished my Lilly inspired painting at Ms. Arty Pants. Still trying to decide how I feel about it. 

 Day 61
I caught this sweet moment between my sweet friend Debbie and her granddaughter, Kyndal during our praise and worship at my church. 
 
 Day 62
Trying to catch up on my blog. 
I won't lie. I didn't have a picture for this day so this was a last minute picture. Sometimes my life is just boring!

Day 63
Fat Tuesday
I have been craving a glazed doughnut for weeks! So I was so happy to indulge in this doughnut today. After all it was Fat Tuesday! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe